I have tagged YOU!
GO TAG THE UNTAGGED AND BLESS THEM WITH THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART WHILE I GO EAT BROWNIES. OM NOM NOM...
You must post these rules
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
Go to their pages and tell you have tagged him/her.
No crap in tagging section "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag
1) You find $100 on the ground. What do you do with it?
Erm, haha, pay back my sister, Kiren, $80. Then pay my friend, Nia, $10 I lost in a bet. (It included polka dots, peanut butter, and a chipmunk. Don't ask.) Then I would proceed to buy some Twix. GO TWIX!
2) What is your favorite time of year and why?
I'd have to say Christmastime. Because its so magical to see little kids opening their present from Santa. And everyone just seems to...I dunno. Be happier. It's nice.
3) What is your favorite movie?
Lord of the Rings dominates all, with Harry Potter in a close second.
4) [Can you] think up a very unusual definition of "octopus"?
When a pimple or a blister pops, the eight different levels of oozing pus that leak out.
IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR ASKING THE QUESTION.
5) What is the strangest thing you have ever done?
I trapped a wild baby bunny in one of those small butterfly catcher things, and fed it baby carrots and little cups of water for a little over a week.
AGAIN: DON'T ASK.
6) QUICK! Think of a place that starts with Y!
7) Pick one of you scars, tell us what it looks like and how you got it (Please no "I slashed my wrists" stories. Please, they'll make us feel bad).
Don't worry, I slash my ankles, not my wrists! (Haha, no, just kidding, I'm not emo.)
There's a scar on my cheek from an angry chipmunk. (SEE PARENTHESES, QUESTION 1)
8) Go to the window, and look out it. What is the most interesting/unusual thing you can see?
A banana hanging from a tree branch, courtesy of my little brother, Daren.
9) Muffins or Brownies?
10) What would be your weapon and hideout of choice if there was suddenly a massive zombie apocalypse?
Weapon: Nerf sword! Yeah, baby!
Hideout: Neighbor's basement. The locks jam really badly, so I doubt zombies could get through it.
The questions for you that I found in the corner of my brain:
1) You are stranded on a deserted island. You have two coconuts, some seaweed, and a piece of driftwood about the size of a school desk. WHAT DO YOU DO?
2) If you could be with any book character, who would you be with?
3) Entertain me: Coke or Pepsi?
5) You've found a puppy. What now?
6) Tell me about the most recent book you've read/are reading. Is it any good?
7) Twilight: Yes or No?
8) Earliest childhood memory?
9) What's the best gift you got this Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza?
10) Dumbledore or Gandalf?
I TAGZ U: